galleria culottes

19.5.17

I'm 1,63m tall, so I've always viewed culottes with suspicion.
Until I made Galleria Culottes from Sasha - Secondo Piano.
I made a 6 with slight changes. I first basted front and back pieces to adjust crotch curve fitting, but fortunately no adjustments were needed. Then I sewed all the pieces leaving front tucks for last. Actually I used them to fit in the waistline and made centered pleats instead. I don't have a serger so I made flat felled inseam and finished the outseam with bias tape. Fabric is a heavyweight denim. I think denim is perfect for this pattern. Instructions are clear with some illustrations to help us to assemble  the pockets. Oh! Pockects are really perfect. Right size for cellular, keys and kids rock collection.
It's a lovely pattern, so comfy to wear and (yes!) easy to sew.







You Might Also Like

0 comment's

popular posts

blog archive

subscribe