but she only wants dresses

6.6.16


New denim pants with pleats. I'm  really happy with this work. I drafted the pattern using a boy shorts pattern from an old Neue Mode with a high waistband. I add large pleats and side pockets and lengthened the legs pants.
As I said I'm really happy, and I will sew a pair for me too.
But she only wants dresses.




Double seams for inside legs seams.


And a little heart as a button.

You Might Also Like

2 comment's

  1. Que giras Rosinha! E os acabamentos parecem super perfeitos!
    Temos de fazer um retiro de costura em JC um dia destes (sim, eu sei, é impossível: estamos tão pouco por lá, e estamos sempre ocupadas com outras coisas...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada! Também estou contente com o resultado.
      Quando eu estiver por lá (e já falta pouco) podemos tentar alinhavar qualquer coisa...

      Delete

popular posts

blog archive

subscribe